nuaire Sunwarm Air Vent System - Blowing only cold air

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently moved into a new build Bett home where there is a nuaire Sunwarm Air Vent System in place that uses solar panels to capture energy and supply hot or cold air through the system into the house by way of a diffuser in the upsatirs hallway.

Problem is that it is constantly blowing cold air into the house even though it is setting on the dial to warm (it is a rotating dial from warn to cold).

With the result that upsatirs is always cold even with the hot water radiators on.

Any ideas whats wrong?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Ok understood, it just seems that it is making the upstairs colder in the house and coming into winter I don’t really understand the benefit of having it, if it means that I have to turn up my heaters to make my house warmer therefore use more energy and higher bills...

:(

Hello - I am an employee of Nuaire and would like to take this opportunity to advise, ************. kind regards

Sponsored Links
Better to post here so that we can all see what you think!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back