O ring for a Carron Phoenix Jura

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My son has a leak in a Monobloc ceramic kitchen mixer. The sink is a Carron Phoenix graphite coloured doule bowl. The sink unfortunately has no manufacturer stamped except for P278 IB - AIRFORCE and NF in an oval stamped on the body.
The web shows many hits where Carron is packaged with a JURA tap. Does anyone know who makes this tap (is will not search on Carron) site, there is a leak where the body seperates from the swivelling neck. I assume I require an O ring about 1.5". Are they a standard size r can anyone throw any light on who maks the tap. Cheers

Sponsored Links
best thing you can do is take a photo of the tap and get carron to identify it if it come with their sink they should be able to help, the o rings on taps are a pain, you may find the right size, its the thickness that is the problem, you will probably struugle to find one anywhere, normally best to change the tap if you cant get it identified.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back