Odd size waste pipe size??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have purchased a sink from ebay (yeh I know tut tut).

The provided plug and bottle trap pipe has on od of 31mm. I have tried a standard waste and it wont fit into the basin.

I have tried fitting a 32mm compression waste but this is too big. Is there anythign I can get to make this fit to a standard waste pipe?

Sponsored Links
You may be better off taking it down to your local plumbing shop ( proper plumbing shop not B&Q) and see if they have anything to fit

I had a similar problem on a rental 3 year owner bourght this cheap sink came with odd size waste and thread size ended up cutting half the threaded section of a old waste and joined them with emetal and then used standard trap a bodge but still working now

Sponsored Links

The provided plug and bottle trap pipe has on od of 31mm. I have tried a standard waste and it wont fit into the basin.

I have tried fitting a 32mm compression waste but this is too big. Is there anythign I can get to make this fit to a standard waste pipe?

Give us a link. I could do with a giggle :D

Give us a link. I could do with a giggle :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271494391...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=271494391374&_rdc=1

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back