Oven Bulb, not sure about the replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps not strictly electrics but here goes...

My oven bulb went some time ago and i've just managed to pry off the glass cover, the bulb is a Phillips 40w K4 240v 300 CFQ

Having looked around some websites I've not been able to find anything that looks like an exact match in fact K4 doesnt show up a lot at all?

And Siemens own website suggests most of their ovens are E14 40w.... this old bulb doesnt mention E14?

Unfortunately because we rent we don't have the manual for the oven and there isn't much we can find online but it's a Siemens HTHB13

Thanks so much in advance for any pointers you can give me, i'd sooner avoid having the hassle of buying the wrong bulb is all!

Sponsored Links
Hi , most oven bulbs are screw in and of vaying sizes and wattages, as long as the replacement lamp you purchase is the same screw in fitment and wattage and also approx the same size then it will cause no problems .

Take the old one with you and compare physical size fitment etc and then you can be sure you have the correct one.

Nick

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back