Oven Shelf Supports

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm resorting to posting on this forum because I can't find a solution for my problem anywhere!

Just brought a new house with a double oven fitted and it's missing one the left hand side shelf support, so no shelves can be held in it. It's a Brandt oven and I've gone back to the manufacturer and the part is now obsolete.

So the two options I've got are either
a) finding a standalone oven shelf unit thing that can sit on the base of the oven giving me two or three shelves - but I can't find anywhere on the internet that makes these kind of things. The only thing I've found is a single oven base shelf... Does anyone know it these kind of things exist?

b) finding someone that can make a replacement oven shelf support - but again who could do this?

I'm sure I can't be the only person that's had this problem so does anyone out there have any solutions please?!

I'll try and post a photo later.

Many thanks in advance.

:D

Sponsored Links
Go back to builder/house seller and tell them they need to supply a new oven as the one they supplied as part of the house sale is not fit for purpose. They'll try and fob you off but I think there's consumer law on your side.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back