pc to dab via sd ok?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My digital radio has a function for saving radio programmes to SD card but sometimes I forget to save or I don't want to leave it on standby all day just to catch a 30 min prog.

Is there anyway to record onto SD card from my computer (eg using BBc listen again features)? Then I can plug this back into my radio with its superior speakers.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You can't use the BBC iplayer to record the programmes, but you could use some third party recording software and record the file while it's playing on iplayer, but this will take as long as the show is (real time). Whether this will then work on the DAB is something you can only find out by trying. Can you look at the SD card with a DAB recorded programme on it and see what the file type is? If you can match this then it might work. Is there a podcast of the programme you want? If so this will be quicker to download.

In the long run it might be easier to just get some decent speakers for your computer - shouldn't cost too much to replicate your DAB spekers.

Sponsored Links
Back