Planning Application not even Assigned and Officer after 3 months

I can only offer my sympathies having just had to wait 17 weeks for my decision.

Both desdlines sailed past without any request for me to agree an extension - although I did receive my decision within 24hrs of submitting a complaint.

Sponsored Links
How do they know where and when those pictures were taken???
Just make sure, if you’re “massaging” the where and the when, that you remove the EXIF information from the image that states where and when the picture was taken..

I'll bet they banked your application fee pretty quickly, though.

So the application fee is refunded in many cases now? Or does the “refund if not decided in 26 weeks” policy only apply after a certain stage?

Sponsored Links
So the application fee is refunded in many cases now? Or does the “refund if not decided in 26 weeks” policy only apply after a certain stage?
I applied for a refund on our application 3 weeks ago. Not had anything back yet. I'll update if and when.

PS. for anybody in this situation - and leading up to this situation, The LPA trick for very late applications is to make positive noises about the application and then slip into the conversation about an extension of time. I have done it myself, you agree to an extension thinking it makes for a positive negotiation, and then suddenly a problem crops up and the application is refused anyway. But, if you agree to an extension of time you lose your entitlement to a refund, even if the extension itself exceeds 26 weeks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back