Plastering Experience Wanted

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I did a 5 day intensive plastering course awhile back, I am after any will plasterers that would willing to show me the ropes and help me gain some more experience, I am willing to labour to start off and help where I can.

I work full time but can work most weekend and every other fri and monday.

Forgot to mention I am in Stafford

Sponsored Links
Just a thought, are you offering your services for free ( not that i can help you) but if are it will appeal to a plasterer to show you the ropes without paying you also

I would be willing to work for free in exchange for experience, I am currently decorating my house, I have re-plastered my lounge but I was slow. I need to buildup speed and my mixes need to be more consistent.

I would love to take each room in my house back to brick and boardout and skim but I don't have the time and I don't have a garage to board out and practice in.

So any help I can get from a Pro would be great.

Sponsored Links
I am able to get a nice smooth finish on a two coat skim application, on small area's, but I am willing to take any guidance from a Pro that is willing to want to take on a newbie, even if its just as labourer to start off then move on to flatening out and spreading later on.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back