plastic pipe on central heating

dan the man said:
hepworth offer a 50 year guarrantee on its stuff so go tell insurance that

What difference does that make or are you saying the insurance Company's can claim back from the manufacturer.

Does the 50 year guarantee cover vermin damage, because they love Hep 2o.

Just pointing out that a very large organisations cannot get cover for any plastic pipe that may be installed in their properties.

Sponsored Links
just saying its not some DIY bodge it pipe but designed as a proper product for the plumbing industry.

As for rats its up sheet creek. as for pi55 on copper then same story. :LOL:

Softus said:
doitall said:
Heard today the insurance Company's are refusing to cover plastic pipework
Well my insurance company hasn't refused to cover me. :rolleyes:

Dont blame them, as your use of the english vernacular leaves me weak at the knees, let alone a suited 20 something.

David

Sponsored Links
doitall said:
What difference does that make or are you saying the insurance Company's can claim back from the manufacturer.
What a confused heap of nonsense you're writing here doitall.

Why not get specific? Which insurance companies / what policy / where did you "hear" it? :rolleyes:

Does the 50 year guarantee cover vermin damage, because they love Hep 2o.
Why don't you read the guarantee for yourself?

Just pointing out that a very large organisations cannot get cover for any plastic pipe that may be installed in their properties.
Which organisation? Which underwriter?

Soggy_weetabix said:
Dont blame them, as your use of the english vernacular leaves me weak at the knees, let alone a suited 20 something.
Do wot John?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back