Play Matting

there is a park in Northamptonshire, the council dump bark there, idea being you take it away free.

Sponsored Links
'twould be a bit of a trip alright!! This bark idea is looking like its going to be the way to go I think. Do you get any problems with it being dragged out when the kids are running around?
Am thinking about maybe using sleepers to build the enclosure bit, I guess these would be deep enough?
They are doing a thing in one of the local sheds, buy 2 100ltr bags get one free. The bags are around 8 euro each. Haven't had a chance to get in touch with a landscaping company yet, probably have to leave that till at least Tuesday now what with easter and all that.
Any ideas what sort of area a 100ltr bag would cover, say to a depth of around 5 or 6"??

Sláinte chugat

Sponsored Links
I believe you may find the mats from a farmer supplier, they may be used for bedding mats in housing cows and horses.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back