plumber needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

i'm not too sure if requesting a plumber through this forum is against its T&S's? But i need one in my area and can't find one by the time I have my new bathroom delivered :eek:

Sponsored Links
Hi guys,

i'm not too sure if requesting a plumber through this forum is against its T&S's? But i need one in my area and can't find one by the time I have my new bathroom delivered

hopefully you managed to tell them where you live or it could be a while before you need a plumber :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
You don't just need any ordinary plumber!

You need one who is psychic and knows where you live!

I intentionally not mentioned where i live otherwise what was the point to seek advice on whether my post was going to be against the T&C's... ;)
Anyway, i'm in edinburgh!

You don't just need any ordinary plumber!

You need one who is psychic and knows where you live!

I intentionally not mentioned where i live otherwise what was the point to seek advice on whether my post was going to be against the T&C's... ;)
Anyway, i'm in edinburgh!
Stick your email in your profile so that someone can get in touch with you. If it does happen to be against the T&C's [I don't think it is] Give as much info as is sensible before the mods get chance to kill your post.

I'm too far away from you but heres hoping you find someone.

You didn't do the "mystic" module at college then slug. However do you manage as a plumber without that?
We didn't need it when I was a Sluglet. Everything was much easier then. Although I do have some mystical powers my magical ones are lacking a bit lately. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back