Plumbing 'ghost' haunts house

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just seen the below online...very funny...

Any thoughts?

I know this sounds crazy, but I think I have a ghost living in my plumbing system. We have a 1950s bungalow with one and a half baths and a vintage plumbing system. Recently, we noticed that if we flush the toilet or use the washing machine, some water runs out of our showerhead. Outside of a haunted bathroom, we cannot figure out how the tub runs when no one is using it. Any ideas as to where to start identifying the mystery? Or do we need to call a ghost hunter?

Sponsored Links
Don`t get Most Haunted team - they just run about the house screaming and F`ing + blinding :LOL: One looks like Uncle Fester - but the little Northern lass is quite cute. Anyways you just got a showerhead that holds some water after it`s been used . stays there due to it`s surface tension / meniscus :idea: then your thunderous flatus sends shock waves through the air when you`re in the bathroom - disrupting the meniscus enough to let the water gravitate out :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back