Plumbing Questionnaire - Sheffield Hallam University

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I am a fourth year Business and ICT student from Sheffield Hallam University working in partnership with Gripple Ltd an International company with a site based in Sheffield.

Please could I have a moment of your time to complete an online questionnaire investigating the top 20 problems / issues in the plumbing industry.

This researched is focused on discovering the problems in the plumbing industry which plumbers experience in their day to day work.

The link for the questionnaire is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZTX6GL

Thank you for your time

Nick Wilson
Sheffield Hallam University

Sponsored Links
I'll answer it, but a quick read through suggests that not all your questions are entirely sensible and clearly come from someone with little or no knowledge of the industry I'm afraid. Not your fault, but a fact nonetheless

Ive answered what i could, questionaire isnt great. Seems you want inside ideas to produce a product we cant live without.

Ive answered what i could, questionaire isnt great. Seems you want inside ideas to produce a product we cant live without.

...or you've come up with an idea for a product and want to know if anybody actually thinks they need it maybe?

Sponsored Links
a 52mm split ring spanner for pump nuts would be good. toolstation currently do one for 15/22mm compression that is very handy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back