Possible Replacement For Skoda

Our lil Scenic has three separate rear seats each with diagonal belts, I guess that probably means twill take three kiddy seats ... (If required, and the centre seat removed, the outer seats can also be shifted away from doors toward vehicle centre line)
Unloved by many the tiny diesel was, by trip com, hitting 63 mp(UK)g on recent M4 jaunt .. I am guessing a true 60, also keeping up with traffic very well... Will it last the course? We shall see, the lease is 3 yrs, 1st year nearly completed. .. 12k near trouble free miles.
:eek:

Sponsored Links
Yep - Scenic definitely takes 2 boosters and 1 true child seat. Grand Scenic is exactly the same as the scenic, but longer with two extra seats folded down into the boot floor, so ideal for those odd times when you need to transport anything above your immediate family.

Get a proper MPV! Seat Alhambra TDI is a brilliant car - 3rd row of seats are full size and comfortable enough for adults, although when in use there's not much luggage space. Remove them and there's loads. Although the smaller 'MPV's' have individual rear seats, these are really pretty small compared to a proper MPV, and only a marginal improvement over a conventional estate car.

Unloved by many the tiny diesel was

We hired one for a few days, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you really did hit 63mpg. IIRC we averaged 50-odd, with 5 blokes in a Scenic driving round such places as Yorkshire, the Highlands, the Lake District and Wales... none of these well known for their flatness.

I still don't quite get the point of the automatic handbrake though ;)

Sponsored Links
johnny_t said:
Yep - Scenic definitely takes 2 boosters and 1 true child seat.

I have 2 true child seats and 1 booster.....

Maybe we bite the bullet and just "roadtest" different models to find out which fit what.

Back