Post removed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can we have a "GENERAL DISCUSSION" on why jokes are removed because its someone's opinion that said joke is not funny

Me personally can simply read a joke and if its not funny move onto the next thread so why can't certain people on here do that

What kind of outfit is the ADMIN running here when he doesn't even respond to queries from his own members

Sponsored Links
The admin are doing an excellent job, this is a public forum, and certain jokes that involve swearing hidden or otherwise that are offensive, will and usually are removed by admin.
The decision to remove or not lies with them, there are forum rules.

I have and will continue to inform admin of anything that I find offensive.

Wotan

The admin are doing an excellent job, this is a public forum, and certain jokes that involve swearing hidden or otherwise that are offensive, will and usually are removed by admin.
The decision to remove or not lies with them, there are forum rules.

I have and will continue to inform admin of anything that I find offensive.

Wotan

I beg to differ, the word "officious" springs to mind

Sponsored Links
I beg to differ, the word "officious" springs to mind[/quote]I am speaking on a personal basis, any joke I find offensive I will report.

You are the one who asked for a discussion on this subject, these are my views...

Wotan

I agree with Wotans views.
Unfortunately when people are in a group and they find a 'joke' offensive they laugh so as to not appear a stuffed shirt. They should have the courage of their convictions and say they find it offensive, for whatever reason they have.

I beg to differ, the word "officious" springs to mind
You blatantly swore in a 'joke' in the GD Forum, if you don't like it ...........

Didn't have to look far to find many other swearing in the threads and many a time have I seen very colourful conversations but somehow get overlooked

One rule for one another rule for everyone else, like I said the ADMINS are doing a cracking job

So stick that in ya pipe and smoke it, oh sorry Wotan do you find that offensive better go report to an ADMIN then aye get it removed

Sponsored Links
Back