POTTERTON HOUSERWARMER BACK BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a potterton Housewarmer mainflame with back boiler, the back boiler is constantly tripping out. There appears to be a problem with ignition, I have a service contact with BG they have changed the circuit board once and a couple of other components but to no avail, any ideas short of throwing the lot in the bin?? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Jump up and down, speak politely but firmly, and tell BG to get it sorted. Thats what you are paying for.

Can you give me any details on the ignition modification so I can tell the British Gas people what they need to bring.

Thanks for the replys everyone.

Sponsored Links
Never thought these damn things were designed right on anything, had one spill fumes one day and then ok the next, I personally think the flue hood design is shiite, caused me, BG, corgi, and he customer a right pain.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back