Potterton Lynx RS - Parts-GC 47-590-02

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello
I am desperately trying to source an Air Flow Sensor for a Potterton Lynx RS. There was one on ebay over the weekend, 2nd hand, but someone pipped me in the dying seconds! It is one of the few parts that British Gas cannot get for this type of boiler and I have struggled to date on Google search's.

Any idea's where I could investigate?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
We still have a new one in stock but they are expensive! As they are no longer available we keep one in case we need to help one of our clients.

Also if you are not CORGI registered we would be reluctant to supply safety related parts.

There are a lot of these boilers being scrapped but few people would bother to recover used parts from them.

Tony

Tony, thanks for youe response. My mate who is trying to get the boiler back up an running is a british gas engineer, would you be prepared to sell it to him? If so for how much? Sometimes you have to give it up and get a new boiler but he reckons it is in good nick, no scaling etc, and hence reluctant not to try and get the part from somehere.

Cheers
Stewart

First I need to locate the part in our store and then you need to contact me off the Forum.

You will find my contact details in my profile.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Tony, I have sent through an email to the account in your profile. Cheers. Stewart

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back