potterton puma 100e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have 2 problems that i tried to sort out at the same time but i seem to have made it worse, the pressure in my c.h. would drop but when topped up would not reset so i changed the pressure switch and it seems ok now, secondly if the heating was on and i turned the hot tap on then off the boiler would start to "boil" and then lockout so i changed the dhw flow switch (the diaphram part only not the microswitch) but now the heating just locks out so i switched the heating off so i could just use the hot water but that is either red hot or cold please help i'm up for a divorce soon if i cant sort it

Sponsored Links
It sounds as if either the diverter has decided to fail at a convenient moment.

Or you have not correctly set the DHW flow switch to turn on at about 3 litres per minute being careful to ensure it really does switch OFF at about 1 litre per minute.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back