Powermax 155 pressure problem

Thanks for the replies.

They are replacing the boiler on a supply only basis. I asked why they couldn't fit it and they said they don't do complete installations - only 'repairs'.

I asked them to recommend an installer and they said they don't have a list of approved installers for my area.

Sponsored Links
mat77 said:
Thanks for the replies.

They are replacing the boiler on a supply only basis. I asked why they couldn't fit it and they said they don't do complete installations - only 'repairs'.

I asked them to recommend an installer and they said they don't have a list of approved installers for my area.

how come ive changed about 10 then :rolleyes: i must admit it is something we normally sub out and perhaps we dont have any in your area i dont know :confused:

Update:

The courier will be delivering the replacement boiler (Powermax 155X SS)on Friday.

I have had a quote from a local CORGI engineer to fit the boiler (assuming original flue connections can be used) of £350 + vat. I was told this is for approx 1 days labour.

Does this sound reasonable?

MOD

see item 9

Sponsored Links
yes especially as he will need a second person to manouvere the boiler and to replace this boiler all the pipework has to be cut out of the way so it is quite a big job :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back