Pre-Hung Internal Door Question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Father in-Law is getting frail so I am putting in a downstairs loo for him.

Plumber is coming to fit the services in a down stairs room and I will then create a cubical / partition around them for privacy.

Regarding the Door, can anyone recommend an online supplier for a cheap pre-hung internal door / frame for the project?

To be honest it's only gonna be for a couple of years before it's all ripped out again so it's daft doing an expensive job.

Sponsored Links
For pre-hung sets we have started to use PDS, partly because they are in the Manchester region, but I wouldn't say any pre-hung sets are particularly cheap (they are more about saving labour costs). For the cheapest semi-temporary doors I've always just bought a softwood door lining kit and a basic flush door from a merchant and swung it myself. Saves having to pay any delivery charges, etc

Did you know B&Q do some easy swing door sets. Not quite pre-hung, but nearish

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back