Prima LPR600 dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello, I am new here, what a great website!

My Prima LPR600 dishwasheris causing problems. When I switch it onit sounds like it is filling/draining for about 10 secs and then starts beeping at me!Any advice?

manythanks

John

Sponsored Links
The start button will be flashing an error code. Count the flashes between pauses and let us know the outcome

hi sleepyhead thanks for the help,

the start button has a green light beside it, it is just flashing about once a second...

any ideas?

john

Indicating a fault with the NTC (temperature probe also called a feeler).

Sponsored Links
Easy repair, assuming the error code is correct. Under the door there's an access panel. Power off and remove the panel, the ntc is on the underside of the bowl, two thin blue wires going to it. It's a twist and pull fit. Be careful of the extremely sharp metal edges of the cabinet.

To test it, (doesn't always work), empty the machine, pour a kettle of boiling water into it and set it going. This should alter the state of the NTC and it may start working. If it does then this confirms a fault with the NTC.
Part is available from Whirlpool (Prima LPR600 is a rebadged Whirlpool).

thanks sleepyhead, you are a legend!

will give it a go and let you know the result
ta
john

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back