Problem with Ignis oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a built in Ignis oven.

After use for a couple of evenings the digits on the display were flashing and it was beeping intermitently - as though a timer was set, or being set (I have never used the timer). Nothing I pressed stopped it so I just switched it off at the wall and it was fine when switched back on...until the oven was used again and then the same thing happened again.

This happened for 2 or 3 nights and then it stopped resetting when switched off and will now not work at all. The oven light will come on but that is all. The digits are flashing and nothing can be done to stop them (no beeping now though).

Not sure if it's related, but over the past few weeks (maybe couple of months) the oven has switched itself off from time to time when cooking at high heat, or for a long while, as though it's overheating?

Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back