Pyronix enforcer not polling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have a pyronix enforcer alarm system not polling
Subscription is upto date
I have put wifi password in loads
I have also tried to connect the alarm using my phone says connected but no Internet
Any thoughts please

Sponsored Links
Whats it say in diagnostics? Full network ? U connecting to router or got some sort of mesh network?

Try connecting panel to wifi hotspot on your phone and see if it polls cloud. If so then u know theres an issue with your router/firewall

Sponsored Links
Try connecting panel to wifi hotspot on your phone and see if it polls cloud. If so then u know theres an issue with your router/firewall
When I try to connect using ipad just says no Internet connection

Ok so when setting up with WiFi device, once you connect to the panel on the ipad, ignire tge no internet connection message, u need to navigate to 192.168.0.1 on safari, which will bring up a list of available wifi networks, select yours then type in the password and press tick. Then check your keypad which should say connected to network afterca few seconds

When input that 192 168 0 1 in it brings my now tv hub up

Attachments

• 20230916_220802.jpg
    20230916_220802.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 30
Make sure tou are comnevted to the wifi hotspot of the control panel. U may need to temporarily forget your home wifi on the ipad as it will reconnect automatically if no internet is available

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back