Pyronix Enforcer Volume Settings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got an issue with the siren outside the house, which has started triggering a "tamper" alert which is quite deafening.

Currently waiting for the electrician to look into that, but in the meantime trying to reduce or stop it altogether.

Been into engineer mode, but am unable to find the Volume Controls section as described in the menu.

Has anyone done across it before?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
@sparkymarka Is there a difference between engineer and master menu? When it was setup, I was given two codes. Both don't show the option, nor does the default code with 1111.

@Handymanjo the bell box is 3 years old.

Sponsored Links
There was a issue with microswitchs a few years ago . You could have a faulty microswitch which needs replacing.
No need to replace bell box only microswitch.
As system is 3 years old while you are working on the bell box it would be prudent to change the batteries in the bell box as well to stop any battery issues in the next few years.

I was being an idiot. I pressed D and then the engineer code, as opposed to just the engineer code.

Thanks for the help guys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back