Pyronix Paragon E / Conqueror

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We moved into our new home just before Christmas, the old lady we bought the house from apologised as she could not remember the code for the Paragon E alarm system. I will upgrade the panel later in the year but would like to have some level of security and need to have access to reset it should it ever go off. I believe both the E and Conqueror are the same manual

I am politely asking if someone has the installation manual (I already have the user manual) could they PM me a copy so I can do the necessary reset in order to get it up and running again.

Thank you for taking time to read

Best wishes

Sponsored Links
I don't know this panel I'm afraid, but I would suggest, like most all panels, the master code is going to be needed to change any of the codes, including its own.

Thank you Sparkymarka for all your help

Best wishes and happy new year

Sponsored Links
Hi Europlex

It always helps to have the installers manual for troubleshooting, can only try.

best wishes to you.

Hi Europlex

It always helps to have the installers manual for troubleshooting, can only try.

best wishes to you.
Ah, don't take this the wrong way but pro install companies will not leave the install manuals, apart from anything else they are not allowed to, rules you know.

End users 'troubleshooting' is a big no no.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back