Quote from British Gas - Outrageous?

I expect they give them 16 hours to fit not just eight.
The BG guy trying to recruit me said you might be paid for 10, but you're still expected to be out in 8.

I suppose if you asked nicely you might be allowed to take 16 hours to earn your £200.

Sponsored Links
When I looked into subbying for BG they were paying £20.00ph. There were two of us so a tenner a hour each. They allowed THREE hours for a power flush. They were charging something like £450/ £500 at the time. The bloke was actually surprised that I said "no". At least he bought the coffees.

solo said:
When I looked into subbying for BG they were paying £20.00ph. There were two of us so a tenner a hour each. They allowed THREE hours for a power flush. They were charging something like £450/ £500 at the time. The bloke was actually surprised that I said "no". At least he bought the coffees.

As a Thai massuse once said - "phuk me!!!!" And I'm accused of tarring BG with the conmans' brush!

Agile said:
I expect they give them 16 hours to fit not just eight.

All I can say is that I have met several who do fit them and they say that its steady work with no hassles like not getting paid.
There's a very fine line between your information and the rubbish that exits female mouths when in the hairdressers.

Sponsored Links
How do you know what goes on in womens hairdressers???

Agile said:
How do you know what goes on in womens hairdressers?
How can someone who considers himself so worldly not know what goes on? :rolleyes:

I have only FOUR times fixed boilers in womens hairdressers!

BUT in all but one there were no customers at the time.

One was Ethopian, two West Indian and one Jewish !

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back