Radio 4 programme about group of painters and decorators

Sponsored Links
I wish you had'nt done that, its just gonna cause more whinging and whining and moaning and groaning from hard done by over worked poorly paid unapreciated toshers. :LOL:

I wish you had'nt done that, its just gonna cause more whinging and whining and moaning and groaning from hard done by over worked poorly paid unapreciated toshers. :LOL:

He's at it again! ... :rolleyes:

We are the cream of the industry and always will be I reckon..the only skilled trade that is able to put everyone elses work straight.. :)

Sponsored Links
I hope they turn it into a t.v play one day..

He's at it again! ... :rolleyes:

We are the cream of the industry and always will be I reckon..the only skilled trade that is able to put everyone elses work straight.. :)

I hope they turn it into a t.v play one day.

Yea, with zampa in the star role, showing off all the screw holes in his knees because he could'nt be bothered to sweep up properly. ffs

He's gonna be totally out of control next week now that the bbc have made stars out of some bleedin whingin moanin groanin painters.

It was a TV play once before with Brian Pringle playing Mr Hunter, the nasty foreman. It was a BBC production but they never released it on video. I contacted the BBC about it but they said they had no plans to release it. Shame. :cry:

Be a cracking mini series by the sounds of it..maybe a role for Ricky Tomlinson somewhere too?

As long as it wasnt bogged down with too much politics, the trade is probably the least political environment on the planet.

Yes I heard it.
Not a mention of "Solo" anywhere!

Int progress wonderful. ;)

Well did anyone listen, I thought timothy spall was excellent specially his posh voice when speaking to a client.

The technical content was good too, putting on two coats of paint when the customer had paid for three, and other bodges.

And they did'nt complain once about sparks - perhaps they used to sweep up properly in those days.

If you missed it - go here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/main...radio4_aod.shtml?radio4/classicserial[/QUOTE]

eee's at it again :rolleyes:

:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back