Ravenheat Combi boiler hot water problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
We've got a Ravenheat boiler which is about 10 years old. At the moment we can only get hot hot water when the heating is also on.

We've had a great engineer in the past who came and looked at it and told us we needed a new divertor (I think??) but he wouldn't be able to do it for a month as on holiday.

Anyway, he is semi retired, and I think he has fully retired now as I can't get hold of him at all!

Question is - is there anybody out there would be able to possibly fix it? I am in SW London (KT2).

I have phoned Ravenheat who gave me 3 numbers , 1 is person mentioned above, 2 is unobtainable number and 3 is people we had many years ago who we weren't impressed with.

Thanks in anticipation

Sponsored Links
If it is the diverter valve (does sound like it) then any compotent heating repair engineer will be able to replace it, access the Gas safe register and go to "find an installer" and input your post code and you will get a complete list of every registered engineer/company near you, its not too hard a job might not even need the complete valve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back