Ravenheat Whitestar cable for sensing electrode???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if anyones up on Ravenheat part numbers as this is baffling me :confused:

I'm after the cable for the sensing electrode for a 2004 Ravenheat Whitestar LS100

Manual says part 0012CAV09005/2 - this part does not exist! Called Ravenheat and they AGREED!! they say cables were only ever ending /0 or /1 and it must have been a typo in the user manual.

So..checked on various websites and the part they come up with is 0012CAV09005/1 (heatingspares.com) - I ordered this part but it does not fit, the spade connector is too wide for the spade on the Ignition board. This cable is thick grey rubber, the original part is a thin white cable.

Ravenheat were no help at all and just gave up. I know Ravenheat are crap but this is ridiculous.

Please tell me someone else has had the same problem and knows the part number! :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back