Raw sewage

Sponsored Links
what a s**t way to go.

it reminds me of the story of an elderly gentleman attempting to clear a full inspection chamber.

the poor fella fell in head first got wedged and drowned.

horrible.

Down the road from where I live, a family live on some land they rent off a farmer. Apparently for months they complained about the condition of the cover on the septic tank and all the farmer done was covered it with a kiddies plastic sand pit to stop anyone tripping on it.
A few weeks ago a three year old went through the cover and died, it seems that the frame and lid had almost completely rusted away. For the sake of a little bit of time and money a child died. It takes something like this to get peoples attention, so while you're off over Xmas check around your own place for those little jobs that need doing.
No amount of time or money is to much when it comes to a childs life.

It does rather beg the question what was he doing there playing on his own?

Sponsored Links
and why complain for months when a fence or something :confused: could`ve been put round it by the complainers :?: .......My grandparents had a well in their garden and the cover was pretty dodgy ........I think I might have been smacked for going and touching it ...but Hey I`m still here :rolleyes: different world in the 1950`s

I expect everybody involved with this are asking themselves, what if. The trouble is in life sometimes we don't get a second chance. Most of the time we can let things go and get away with it, but not every time.

I heard it was a childs party and the kids and parents were in the garden playing. It was a split second thing and nobody saw it happen. It's sad that this was so easily preventable. There's a few who can take the blame for this and they will have to live it.

I hope , after this, that I won't put things off if they need to be done. We learn from mistakes but this is not the way I like to learn.

Back