Recommendations for Multiple user panel with logging

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for an alarm panel that has the following features:

Essential
Must allow multiple users, up to around 40 different codes, so that i can allocate unique codes to individuals

Must have a logging function that will allow me to capture User Id and log in/log out times over a period of a month (or longer)

Desirable
would like an SMS function

Would like a port for PC access (or similar feature by wifi/ethernet etc) that will allow extraction of access log

The panel is not really going to be an intruder deterrent just act as an access logger for out of hours access to a room in our offices that contain printing equipment so that I can cross reference print logs with access logs to see who uses what. So reliability as an alarm isn't important as all it will have on it is a single zone with door contact.

I've tried doing a bit of interweb trawling for suitable equipment but they're all a little silent on these kinds of features so any help appreciated!

Paul

Sponsored Links
Texecom premier panel with an Ethernet or wifi module will do what you want.

Sponsored Links
Any of the Galaxy G3 or Dimension panels will also do what you want. You can even program the users as guard level, which means that their tag / id card swipe is just logged and does nothing else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back