Red Cedar finish

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have had cedar fascia boards fitted and would like the red finish. Ronseal used to make the Western Red Cedar finish, can't find any, have they changed the name.

Sponsored Links
He's Adopted the Plumbing & Central Heating forum, is trying to Adapt it to meet his needs so that he can Improve the colour of his fascia boards

See? ;)

Sponsored Links
Osmo UV protection.

Used it on my office.

image.jpg

I seem to be making a mess of this post ! The existing covering is "Cuprinol Garden Wood Preserver Red Cedar". Nobody seems to stock it locally and I wondered if any-one had been here before.
ps: sorry I found the wrong section to start with (but it seems to have provided a few "plumbers" with a little entertainment !)

Have now contacted Cuprinol and am informed that Ultra Garden Wood Preservative is now the up-dated version of the original. Hope this may help some-one on the Forum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back