removing silicone from floor tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my plumber has installed my nice new bathroom suite using a large quantity of white silicone to seal the toilet and pedistal to the floor tiles which have a rough, non slip surface. Any tips on how I can remove silicone without scratching/staining floor tiles? thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
As it happens I'll be in Hitchin tomorrow - can I come and grope around your bottom? :D

Benslow Rise - between the station and Girl's school.

I'll actually be doing a TRV swap out; but the boiler is 9 months old so I might bring its first service forward as well seeing as I won't have time to do it later at this rate.

Sounds like you're busy then. I'm doing 10 hour days just to stand still at the moment. I don't know where all the Poles are, but it isn't here.

Too busy, as there is no slack to fit emergencies or call backs in. Plus when a customer goes to you "when can you do the work?" and the answer is "well madam, at the moment its Mid October" you tend to feel like a bit of a Charlie.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back