Reno scenic cabin filter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone tell me where the cabin pollen filter is on my 2001 reno scenic 1.4cc and how to access it please. cheers .

Sponsored Links
It should be:
Passenger side, behind the glove box.......look up to the ceiling, if you like, behind the glove box from the passenger side foot well.
Remove one torx screw from a plastic lid, and slide the lid towards the road wheel.
The pollen filter then pulls down, look for the arrow to show which way round it goes.
Tip - turn the blowers on full with the filter out to clear away any leaves before you pop the new one in.
John :)

Well I removed the filter this afternoon and it was completley blocked and in a right mess but the intresting thing to this is that I bought this car off an elderly guy (who was religious when it came to servicing) just under 2 years ago with FULL MAIN DEALER history :eek: because that was all he trusted to service it !! .

Sponsored Links
Just shows, doesn't it...out of sight, out of mind - but where the Ford Focus is concerned I do have sympathy with the mechanic :p
Motor factors are now stocking pollen filters at a fraction of the dealer cost, which they didn't used to do.
John :)

Back