replacement electric shower,suggestions please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,i currently have a mira zest 8.5 kw shower.it is leaking and i have lost confidence with it.i am going to bin it off and buy a new one.i have someone coming round at weekend to replace shower for me.what i need advice on is what shower to replace it with.it has to be a 8.5 kw shower,the existing shower plumbs in from the left hand side of casing.ideally i would like the new shower to plumb in same way to make replacement less complicated.i have tried looking up showers online,it gives an array of info but not very forthcoming on the plumbing options :confused: ,i don"t want to go out and buy a shower only to find the plumbing options are wrong.ideally i do not want to pay a fortune as my existing shower is only just over a year old and was not expecting to be forking out again quite so soon :(
many thanks :D

you can't move a post, but i can, and have on your behalf :cool:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back