Replacement for Showerforce Boost Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had Showerforce Boost Shower installed in bathroom when I bought my house three years back. It has now stopped working. The water is still coming out of the shower head but not at a force and I cannot hear the pump running.
It is connected to a isolating transformer in another room (see pictures)

The lights light up when I turn it on but no noise of the pump and no pressure is generated.

When I turn on the shower the green light is on as was happening before.

IMG_20140313_213038.jpg

IMG_20140313_185234.jpg

I called up the company which manufactures these and they say they dont do more and it is obsolete.

I was wondering if anone knows a pump which is direct swap or an easy replacement.
The problem here is that present pump runs on a DC (the transformer converts AC to DC) rather than AC.

Sponsored Links
Try showerdoctor.com, they will be happy to discuss with you :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Been a longtime since saw one of these Transformer gives out 11 volts and it was usually the transformer that went on them , check what voltage its giving out

But these are well over 20 year old now so parts would be non existent i think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back