replacement toilet flush button needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can someone please help me find a suitable button for my toilet. I have looked on the internet but my mechanism is total different to what is described.

The button sits on the toilet lid itself. It had 2 buttons one for big flush one for small. the buttons were connected to rods which simply pushed the actual buttons further down in the tank. Everything on the net has a different system involving hooks etc.

I just need a generic button with rods even if the rods are a different length it doesnt matter as I can modify.

apologies for the vague description, the toilet is situated at my flat not my current home.

thanks
Gill

Sponsored Links
If your a landlord, do right by your tennants and get a plumber in. If not and you want to DIY, take the button(s) mechanism to you local DIY shed and match it up...... No rocket science here...

you may not find one as some of them only come with the cistern and replacements are not avialable,
Dont you just love it . Had one recently for a mate found the supplier in china but minimum order was a thousand

I had the same trouble as you but am not quite sure by your description if it is the same cistern.

I found the Plumbers Mate on the Internet
www.plumbers-mate.org.uk
and found a good selection of flush buttons there.
Just to make sure I rang them up & found them most helpful. They even did me me free post & packing.

Hopefully you will find what you want.

Sponsored Links
If your a landlord, do right by your tennants and get a plumber in. If not and you want to DIY, take the button(s) mechanism to you local DIY shed and match it up...... No rocket science here...

I would if I had a button but thats gone missing

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back