replacing Randal 4033 and honeywell thermostat for new

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
folks, afternoon all.

am looking to replace my old heating/water controls for a wireless unit now that i have got round to doing some decorating.

i currently have a honeywell analog style thermostat in the hall-way connected to a randall 4033 unit controlling the boiler.
i have a hot water tank sat in a cupboard upstairs with a Drayton thermostat connected to the side and linked to the Randall unit. Plumbed into the tank is a Honeywell F-5 3-position diverter valve.

which, in terms of ease to re-connect- would be the simplest wireless control unit to purchase?? ideally too, i would like a greater control of what goes on and when - rather than the two 24hr on/off options currently offered by the Randall for HW/CH.

many thanks in advance for any advice.

tebbo

Sponsored Links
All quite straightforward if you know what you are doing.

The receiver/programmer will replace your present programmer with similar connections.
The present thermostat wiring will need to be bypassed wherever it is connected.

THIS one will do what you want but I do not have knowledge to recommend it over others.

Sponsored Links
All quite straightforward if you know what you are doing.

The receiver/programmer will replace your present programmer with similar connections.
The present thermostat wiring will need to be bypassed wherever it is connected.

THIS one will do what you want but I do not have knowledge to recommend it over others.

cheers for the info,

appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back