Repressurising a Viessmann 200-W with 200 H01B Controller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I see what water pressure this boiler is at? There doesn't appear to be any pressure gauge for me to determine when it reaches 1 bar or not.

(The full story: the boiler cut out with an F2 fault, which I believe is a system pressure fault. But without a pressure gauge on this unit I can't see any way of determing what is the current and correct pressure! I also have to reset it when I find the reset button 'R', whereever that is!?!)

Sponsored Links
Left and right from the controller on your boiler there are two sliders...
The left is for the pressure gauge and reset button...
The right is where the on/off switch is located...

I've worked this out so thought I'd post to help others here. Either side of the main display panel there are two (well-hidden!) sliding doors that slide back to reveal the pressure gauge and the 'R' reset button. It's then just a case of topping up the water pressure using the filling loops. The pressure has to be between 1 and 2 bars, mine was at zero.

After topping up the pressure and then pressing the 'R' button everything is working fine.

Attachments

• Viessmann Pressure Gauge.jpeg
    Viessmann Pressure Gauge.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 68
Sponsored Links
Sorry Wally, I didn't see your reply before I added mine. Many thanks for your reply! I appreciate it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back