Richochet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

Have a premiere elite 48, firmware is latest , i have a wireless Expander (W 32) , and a wired expander ,

all has been working as required, i am now however struggling to add a 5th Wireless device.. when i go to the Ricochet learn. it says all devices learned..

and my wintex screen only shows 4 richochet devices for that expander,,

i have looked in Diagnostics and found that my 4 zones from 2 Keypads are shown under the 32 w zones 9, 10,11 and 12

1692220891351.png

1692220988542.png

all labeled devices are used , some i have taken off line as im renovating the landing at present,

Sponsored Links
Cheers Sparky, worked a treat, given me 8 zones now,, but why is there only 8 may i ask.. i assumed there would be more than 8

1692225692887.png

because your hard wired expander is address 2.

there is a conflict, just like the mapped keypad zones.

On a 48 map keypad zones to 41 to 48 (as these are not used by the expanders).
Address hard wired expander to address 4
This should give you 24 wireless zones

it does mean some moving around of things but shouldn't be too hard.

Sponsored Links
Thanks, done as above, looking much better, currently commissioning..
1692265622650.png

Thanks again, all seems ok, ill comeback and report

Bit of an up date, completed commissioning, had a little struggle with the new bifold Micro contact polling. ive changed batteries and also changed the case for the deeper one.. as i read some time ago it helps with aluminium doors.. it seems to be ok now. ill Keep an eye on it all the same.
It wont be long before i fill the gaps on the panel.. the cables are there now for garage, porch etc i just havnt built the locations yet.
i just like the idea of the wireless contacts for windows. i have a little bit of OCD when it comes to cables on View..

Thanks again all.. for all your help over the past few years..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back