ROCA Sink Drain Renewal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Sorry to be asking a relatively simple question but i have a ROCA bathroom sink (central mixer tap and remote 'pull rod' drain plug). I want to replace the drain housing and plug assembly as it's pretty corroded, but i can't see how to get it out. Looking underneath there is no visible retaining nut just a rubber gasket / washer so i can't see how what holds it in place, or how to remove it. It's pretty tight at the back even after removing the P trap and pull rod mechanism but if there was a nut a could probably just about get to it. I'd rather remove it without taking the basin off the pedestal for obvious reasons. Any ideas would be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Will

Sponsored Links
Hi billysism.

This is a two piece waste fitting. The top one fitting ( above basin waste hole ) screwed into bottom one fitting ( below basin ). You will need to hold top one with a screwdriver or something to hold, and unscrew bottom one and it will come unscrew apart. It may be tight.

Dan.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back