S Plan Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Lovely People,

I am about to install under floor heating in the kitchen (Mrs idea) and we have gone wet (oo er). Now I am about to start plumbing, I have a Combi boiler, so guess these needs some S plan work, to divert the flow from the rad circuit to the manifold, all the S Plan controls I can find, are for Heating and DHW, can I use the same controls, or do I need something special for the underfloor?

Cheers
Will

Sponsored Links
I've found loads of s plan diagrams for wiring, but still they all point to 2 zones, DHW and Heating, and I'm sure I need just 2 heating zones, I have a stat for the room with UFH in, and a stat in hallway for the rad circuit, I have run 4 core back from both these stats to central location, but really need some pointers. I am an electronics engineer, so can following wiring diagrams, etc no issues if anyone can point me to one for 2 heating zones.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Well, if your an Electronics Engineer youll no doubt realise that us Pros spend an eternity and copious amounts of money plying our trade.

Therefore if you take a little time out with some reasonable thinking I,m sure youll come up the answer.

Without trying too sarcy, surely an electronics engineer can adapt an s plan to work 2 heating zones fro. A simple diagram?

Hint: substitute one item on the standard plan.

Would advise using programmable stats with self learning abilities such as the cm907

Thank you all, I have found loads of diagrams, on the web, all slightly different, but have found the Honeywell site, and found exactly what I need, they got some great diagrams, so just ordered all the parts up.

Also have gone for programmable stats in each zone as suggested here.

Thank you all,
Will

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back