sabre he combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, can anyone advise me where the flue restrictor goes on the he boilers ,the instruction manual tells on wot lengths to fit it ,but not where. it doesnt fit to flue outlet on top of boiler or by the looks of it on any part of flue itself ian :

Sponsored Links
Assuming you are CORGI registered then why dont you call their installers helpline for advice like that?

Tony

i am and the first thing i done was fon vokera whose engineer had no idea how to do it. told me to take it up with supplier

Sponsored Links
as always hav read the instructions front to back twice , it s only with the he boilers not the standard combi s

I have not yet come across any HE boiler which has any flue restrictor.

Tony

i ve got the manual in front of me as i write . definetly ,i ll contact vokera again thanx anyway tony .

You're right it's a misnomer, I fitted the 29kw one of these two weeks ago, just binned that part which doesn't either fit the flu nor measure up to any restrictor dimensions mentioned in the manual. Probably a leftover part from the band d era.

When I worked at Ford there was a maximum award (car) to an employee on the employee suggestion program on discovering a certain sized spanner was in a tractor tool kit for which there was no nut on that model tractor but it had been on previous model.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back