satchwell svt optimiser

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys anyone know how to reset a satchwell svt optimiser digtal type htree buttons on panel arrow to right a plus sign and then a half white coloured /black button i have all the days set when i do clock it sends it back to program 1
any help please

Sponsored Links
hi,
Thanks for help i will try that tomorrow as no mark on buttons so not sure which is menu as the panel has three buttons arrow on left changes hours to minutes then to next day etc middle button + moves hours mins up last button half/moon lets u set the start time end time on program
all days and times set ok as stated when you go to set day then time hours mins press either arrow or halfmoon buttton goes to programme day 1

alan

Sponsored Links
Hi Guys thanks for help and link i have seen link before that instuctions have a four bottons on set up
i have tryed pressing + and the far right button nothing i press the button on right only a burner sign appears top left press again the whole outer clock highlights press again just the time set press again goes to programme set up
there used to be a light bottom right star symbol to show the optimiser was on timer this not not come on unless on manual which starts boiler
any other ideas !
ps i hope it makes sense what i am doing

And don't forget to set the Occupancy time you set the clock to the time you want day temp to be reached minus the no og hours set on DPH

i.e if you want to be at Occupancy temperature at 08:00 and DPH is 3
then the timeswitch should switrch on at 05:00 hrs

And don't forget to set the Occupancy time you set the clock to the time you want day temp to be reached minus the no og hours set on DPH

i.e if you want to be at Occupancy temperature at 08:00 and DPH is 3
then the timeswitch should switrch on at 05:00 hrs

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back