Scantronic 10n-16 Wireless Burglar Alarm

Set the garage pir attributes up as a "Final Exit". This way, when you open the garage door, you'll start the entry timer and you can unset the alarm with the fob.

You're not supposed to be able to unset the alarm from outside with the fob. This stops you from accidently unsetting the alarm as you put your fob in your pocket when leaving.

Sponsored Links
Okay, I checked it out today... From Installer Mode > System Options > about ten clicks down to Remote Needs Entry (or something like that) and disable it. I looked it up on a customer's i-ON30... i hope yours is the same!

Set PIR to Final Exit - didn't work and set the alarm off, upon entering the garage and pressing unset on the fob! Have set the PIR back to "Normal alarm" again.

I have now set the system to 'Remote Needs Entry' via the Installer Menu (yes I did have to press a few keys to get there) and will let you know tomorrow as I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Really appreciate your help, thanks!!

Sponsored Links
EightyTwo>>>> Fantastic....Remote Needs Entry works!!! Thank you so much for your help, it is much appreciated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back