Service Magic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone used service magic .co.uk?

They seem to have people post requirements such as looking for electrician etc, but you have to pay £9.99 per lead and the minimum package is 20 customer contacts £199 - ouch, but if you get a job from it then its worth it

Sponsored Links
And pigs might...

Flying+Pig.jpg

When I first saw it alarm bells were ringing but thought I'd ask if anyone had dealt with them

I had a look at this company and thought it looked good but very expensive. I signed up for a trial and started getting emails through. The problem is that you can't be sure of the quality of the leads and some I got through looked a bit suspicious as the title asked for one thing and then the subject was asking for something quite different. I think the thing that decided me was when I got one through from someone who wanted a new home and their budget was something like £20,000. There is no guarantee that the leads are genuine and I think it's overpriced.

Sponsored Links
I have some past expierences in closing leads, however the quality of these are dreadfull!
I am about to challange them for numerous credits and suggest you guys do the same. I will pursue them untill I get satisfaction or I will discredit them over the net as much as I can.
I have mentioned to them that they should charge a nominal fee to clients to generate the enquiry which would remove a lot of time wasters out there.

It's not easy to get taken off it also. You have to ring them and ask to be taken off. Good luck steev ig getting them to reimburse your credits.
Nick

hi nick

how are you finding it difficult to remove them you can block there accout should you wish to.

do anyone know of other good websites we can inform other trade users of the consequences of using service magic
they also trade under quotes 123 and blue something?

hi nick

how are you finding it difficult to remove them you can block there accout should you wish to.
Yes, you can block them but there is nothing on their site where you can go to to get removed. I did just ring them though and they removed my listing.
Nick

Sponsored Links
Back