Shocking discovery.

I don’t see how this would lead to negative publicity. I was not expecting you to name the hotel. The only bad publicity would be a negative tripadvisor review and I don’t give bad reviews.

I am being mean, querying this. It is entirely believable that the entertainment crew would commission electrical installation work to be carried out by somebody based on word-of-mouth (when the word-of-mouth is the guy telling the crew they have vast experience, with some now gained over in Spain).

Sponsored Links
I don’t see how this would lead to negative publicity. I was not expecting you to name the hotel. The only bad publicity would be a negative tripadvisor review and I don’t give bad reviews.

I am being mean, querying this. It is entirely believable that the entertainment crew would commission electrical installation work to be carried out by somebody based on word-of-mouth (when the word-of-mouth is the guy telling the crew they have vast experience, with some now gained over in Spain).
The working experience in Spain was vastly different to wet plantrooms. Some 22 or 23 years earlier sharing a converted double decker London bus with 5 others for1½ weeks , installing sound systems in 2 clubs and no nothing to do with this Hotel chain.

Some 22 or 23 years earlier sharing a converted double decker London bus with 5 others for1½ weeks

Could this be Sunray

upload_2020-11-13_6-58-47.png

Sponsored Links
It was a later style
buses1-qg-lst242124_thumb.jpg
but other than that it wasn't far off.

The night club owner owned the bus which had been used as a camper van, the upstairs had 7 beds with drawers under and a surprisingly effective shower and downstairs half of the seats were turned round and tables fitted, the area at the back was turned into a kitchen. Sadly it wasn't a runner and inside was beyond its best but adequate for a working party.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back