Should An Engaged Couple..............

S

Shutpa

......be frank and earnest, or should one of them be a girl. Sorry about that but I just had to get your attention. And no, this is not an anti-gay post.

In two weeks time I will be going to my friends works party and as usual will be making the seating arrangements. At each table of ten I generally create a mix so that no one is sitting beside his wife or partner and this has always gone very well. This year however, there are two gay couples and I am not quite sure what to do. Should I leave them together, each with his own partner, or should I go ahead as normal and treat them like every other couple? Or should I put all four at the same table and simply swap partners with each other? What would you do?

Sponsored Links
Please be more specific, Bolo, a works party can fall into several categories: cheese & wine, black tie, bring your own nipple clamps... ;)

Sponsored Links
Hmmm...Probably be better to omit the car battery, the jump leads and the bowl of whipped cream, then. ;) On the other hand, it is Christmas. :confused:

Agree with Thanet Bolo, treat them just like everyone else.

My wife and I had the same problem a few years ago and it worked out fine for us.

10 years ago we didn't know a single gay person and now we have dozens of gay friends (male and female, single and couples).

I don't even think about it anymore to be honest ;)

Hope it goes well.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back