shower off combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
gonna be running the shower for the shower cubicle off a vaillant combi boiler.

which ones are recommended and also how do i go about installing the pipe work in the correct place before getting the wall plastered

Sponsored Links
Its people like you who cause heating engineers nightmares.

Why not buck the trend and make ALL pipework and shower connections accessible?

I once saw this poor fellow who had to repair a motor valve BEHIND a cylinder. He had to make a hole in the wall to access it from the next room!

Tony

Agile said:
Its people like you who cause heating engineers nightmares.

Why not buck the trend and make ALL pipework and shower connections accessible?

I once saw this poor fellow who had to repair a motor valve BEHIND a cylinder. He had to make a hole in the wall to access it from the next room!

Tony

how can this be done?

on all install's ive seen, the main Hot and Cold feed are behind a tiled wall

not being sarcastic, just want to know

Sponsored Links
There are many good makes of shower out there. I always fit the Mira Excel, Grohe are another good make and I believe from on here Aqualisa is as well.

Chase the wall out and wrap your pipes to protect them. You need to know what shower you will be fitting first so you can set the pipes the correct distance apart for the shower.

Oh and don't forget to test for leaks by blanking the pipes off and making live before plastering. Also flush out pipe work well before fitting shower, in case any debris has got in them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back