Shower pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone recommend a good shower pump I need it to be about 3 bar. I have read some reviews about salamander pumps ,and a lot say that the Warranty on them not worth the paper its written on. And also people say they are very noisy. I know there,s bound to be some noise .There is so many makes out there its just getting the right one . Thanks please Help.

Sponsored Links
Stuart Turner Monsoon or Monsoon Extra depending on what you're trying to run off it

Thanks for that. I did look at these and like I say there is so many makes. .Did have a watermill but it died a death
.Anyway I will have another look at Turner monsoon .Thanks

Ok .I read some reviews on salamander ,and people where saying if some think goes wrong salamander just turn round and say it was not fitted right, and say you have disturbed your warranty on it .the was a few people saying the same thing. I had one and that nearly happened to me ,lucky enough we got are money back . so you see I am a bit like that to go for another one . Thanks

Sponsored Links
I reckon around 80 per cent of the diy shower pump installs that I have seen have been wrong to some degree (some worse than others) do you expect any manufacturer to replace something when the instructions have been ignored ?

I know what you saying but I had a Heating engineer look at this for me .And he checked everything out .He said to me this shower pump is faulty .He advised to send it back . That's when I looked up peoples opionions the feed back was be careful with there warranty . Ok thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back